Friday, April 8, 2011

You let go, ok?

Want to thoroughly indulge myself, really want to let the tired mood free! However, you let me gradually equipoised already calm heart lake was lifted again waves.


To tell you the truth, you can let every man can palpitates girl, I have no exception. If not you feelings as a game of words, maybe we can really get along well down. But you let me down.

You know, I to affection have been watching very heavy, which I also not easy emotional field reasons. Enter So when you that to me to walk into my feelings, louis vuitton wallets I sank the heaven and earth methotrexate not language. Is your clinging, let I moved. I promise, we try to get along with!

I am moved idea of operating our feelings, I for our emotions constantly create a romantic and sweet element! But when I started to seriously, you have slipped away, don't stay there, frequently, disinformation.

Later, I just know, you are left with the winner stance. Because I am in your sisters are among the impression that the public apathy, not easy contact! Become your enemy sisters!

In your sister's instigation, you be inspired. You and your sister said: must walk into my heart, let your sisters and see! I don't know, you can get emotional when game, but I can't! Your purpose reaching, my heart has deserted.

When I alone wander in the rain alone, you of lanes where? Whenever I alone embrace sadness of guitar in lower when the next instrument, where are you?

Very not easy, my mood astringent down, but you mysteriously appeared. You to say to me, tears, you are really in love, just choose love the way wrong, shouldn't to sisters and impulsive heart of midyear. Shouldn't the sisters' commitment to leave in curtly. You said "let us begin again!

But, you know? This to me too not fair, if you regard me here as love post? Would you like to come, will; You want to walk, walk. That my feelings?

In fact I was a mortal a, I didn't really have so too degrees! Now you take my life completely destabilized.

My phone, you are always the first rob past connect; My information, you are always the first to see; My computer, you always want to access; louis vuitton purses My entertainment, you always wheezed, let me disoriented!

You move, let my friend and I wandered off. You move, let I can't focus on their work. You move, let me choking!

Do you know? I really can't again face a once to love as the game you, as long as you appear in front of me, I won't be able to erase the memory of that period of sad!!!!!

You let go? Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment