Sunday, December 12, 2010

Use Ugg Boots Gifts For This Christmas


Well, today is the 12th days before Christmas.  I don't know why I always like to talk about things which are related to Christmas. Maybe Christmas is really coming (it is coming exactly) and maybe I love this festival very much.

All in all, I always exciting about Christmas. But look at my house, there are no new items for the Christmas, all the Christmas trees, stock and other decorates have been used for near three years. So does my clothes and my boot. My coat has faded, and my boot is the oldest style of UGG boot.

You may think that I am a weird girl who always can't catch up with the popular trends. I admit that I actually out of date these years because of the severe financial crisis arouse in 2008. I do need new coat and UGG boots this Christmas,  because I have worked out the plan to go to skiing in Austria. You guys still use the same item this Christmas? May be it is time to have a change, the financial crisis has gone. We need to add some new elements into this Christmas.

Now I am going to buy the following items:

1. Two new Christmas Trees which are decorated with many rings and Colorful lanterns, gifts and paper flowers hangs above. Don't forget the snow flower and Christmas candle.

 2. A long and large Christmas stock which is used to collect gifts from the “Father Christmas”(I still wait for “Father Christmas” every year).

  3. A new coat and a pair of UGG boot which can keep my feet always warm in this cold winter and in the skiing field. And I saw many new style UGG boots these days on the internet. I plan to buy a pair of Australia Jimmy Choo boot since it is so cool and waterproof. It is perfect for my skiing plan.

I can imagine that I will have a wonderful Christmas with my beautiful Christmas trees. Yes, my stock will full of gifts and I can go skiing with the company of my new.

No comments:

Post a Comment